Friday, September 23, 2011

New Gizza!! Need I say more?

Tonight I received a wonderful surprise during my brother's wedding reception A new release from GizzA Creations....I give to you....     
 GizzA's Fusion C H I C!


This outfit is ready to wear right out of the box! I chose to show you Zebra but it comes in a variety of colors including, Green, Grey and Violet. The pants come complete with belt and boots shown below. I'm wearing the red but the pants are also available in Black, Brown, Green and Violet all with matching boots!


What I love about Gizza, and anyone who knows me knows I absolutely adore Giz Seorn, is that her creations are perfection and you can't find couture (good couture) any where else on the grid at these prices many with shoes.

Make sure you stop by GizzA Creations today and join the group, the group gifts are simply fantastic! http://slurl.com/secondlife/GizzA%20Creations/132/112/72

Style Card:
GizzA - Fusion CHIC Coat [Zebra]
GizzA - Fusion CHIC Pants [Red]
(includes belt and boots)
Hair: booN ZG0223 hair - Chocolate
Earrings: JCNY - Animal Gold, Hoop Earrings 2.0
Makeup: Promise Me - Ruby Red Lips (Group gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment