Saturday, July 16, 2011

Where on the Grid is Yasmina now?


Hi everyone, today you can find me getting my ballroom groove on at one of my favorite ballrooms in SL...Bogart's Jazz Club. Perfect for spending that special romantic evening with that certain "someone". No special someone tonight? Then it's also great to meet wonderful dance partners or better yet shop at some of the most exclusive boutiques. Take the exclusive limo service here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Franks%20Place%203/47/116/25

I am descending the grand staircase wearing a gown by  on my favorite designers Vassnia, and one of the two hairs featured during 60L Weekends this week by Vanity Hair. Make sure you rush over for the great deals.

Gown: Vassnia ~ Jazmyn Pie (includes matching shoes)
Hair: Vanity Hair ~ Saba2 in Feux
Jewelry: Virtual Impressions ~ Lillian in Rubies and Diamonds
Nails: Candy Nail ~ Clear Glitter French

See you next time, you never know where you might find me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment